Saturday, June 12, 2010

Last night, final thoughts

Last day in Perth. Went to Fremantle without Tanya, Jacob and Gracie as the kids have been poorly. 'Freo' as the locals call it is a bit strange, quite quaint but then with some cool little coffee shops and bars. The market was good and we had some nice raw food. Then we suddenly found our walk had taken us back to the car so we took it as a sign to leave the town and try somewhere else. Went into Subiaco, we liked it there. Also, there was loads of Rugby supporters both English and Oz, getting ready for a big match at the Subiaco Oval. Justin didn't realise we were right next to the Oval until we were home, oops I mean Tanya's home.
Had a lovely veggie lasagne and some nice wine for our last night. Justin back on Mike's home brew.
SO...what did we think?
To be honest I am more undecided then ever. Not sure Perth is the place for us. It is very nice. I like the ocean but it is a big place and I am not sure I can cycle round it like I can in Ansdell. All I can say is that we won't know till we get back to the UK but we have had a great adventure. Before we came away I said the best things about this trip is that we are doing it together as a family and I haven't been disappointed. The Allitts Aussie Adventure has been a great adventure and it isn't always about the destination but the journey you take x

No comments:

Post a Comment